I've finally contributed to hacker culture.
I finally got a piece published in 2600: The Hacker Quarterly. It's only a book review but it is my first forray into publishing in Alt Press. Why is 2600 awesome:
- No external ads, (Just like Mad Magazine used to be)
- They sell lifetime subscriptions
- They have an enlightened view on copyright. They get first publication rights on your submission, after that you can distribute it as you like
- You can read the Best Of
- It's called the Hacker Quarterly for gosh sake
- It is also sold electronically without DRM.
- Off the Hook and Off the Wall radio shows