This is my bot, there are many like it, but this is my own
Made a Twitter bot...
Here's how it works:
- Send a DM to @lis_grievances
- That DM will eventually be turned into a Tweet
- The DM will be deleted, air it out in peace
Some details about how I did it:
- I'm hosting it on sshVM
- I got DNS from NameCheap
- I used Tweepy and therefore Python for the Twitter interactions
- The DMs get dumped to a Google Form, from that form a human has to add them to the grievance tweet queue. No salacious material here, if you fork I suggest the same
- All told about 4-ish days of work top to bottom (one day waiting for VPS to deploy)
- Total out of pocket cost will be about 50$ for the year.
Check it out: http://lisgrievances.com